Half the fun is searching

Sunday, August 5, 2007

One last kiss


Virtual cobwebs in my chat window, signifying you haven't been in here for long now
I just hope u do reply, dont want you to just read, smile and turnaway
better late than ever, you know i will keep waiting, you know i will be the last man standing
addicted to you i am to a lot of extent, simple to seem be my wish to see you, but ungranted

scar me not , my little scarlett, sweeten me with them sugary dimples once more
I cry one little smile, I die one little death in bliss, just seal my coffin with one little kiss
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Phoenix! So this is your new home. Btw, are Blogger and Blogspot one and the same? You said you were in blogspot, but when I licked on your id, it took me here to blogger. Was this decision to create another blog because of the server problems we're having in o3? I guess you are one of many others who have gone too --to where I don't know. They left no trail behind. Am glad you did.

I have been giving it a thought too. Maybe in time I will be following suit. Although I do wish o3 would solve those problems pronto.

Anyway, the poem is sweet and charming. :-) Nostalgic in a sense because it happened to me. lols

Thanks for dropping by the blog and joining with the game. I was hoping that you would. Nice to see you again.

God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Phoenix,

Interesting title and a very unusually yet beautiful style of poem :)
Virtual cobwebs?? Never heard of this b4 :P


Love,Live,Laughter
Lust4Life

Phoenix said...

Yeah, Ellen. Blogspot and Blogger both lead to this same site. I will around at O3. You should come to blogspot too. There are quite a few advantages to it.

I will talk about them later.

Phoenix said...

Hey Lust. Yeah, I am not even sure if it can be called a poem. But I guess I have no better word to describe.

Virtual cobwebs, yeah, lets call it a poetic privelage.

Anonymous said...

words with in words,does this poem reflect..
I promise on my heart, I shall be always arnd..