Half the fun is searching

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Busy?

Time fleets away, leaving nothing behind but a perfume of the past. I try to keep up with it, seldom winning the race.

Been busy with quite a few things lately. Also been getting on to the lazier side. All I need is some motivation, some incentive, a drive that would get me to the other side.

Nothing interesting to talk about except that I been regular to the swimming pool to perfect the secret art of swimming that few can master. It is amazing what you can learn from the internet these days. Watched quite a few swimming videos on the Internet, really helped my cause. Especially the video by Jimmy,a US Marine. Guy's really cool, and guy's good at what he does! Anyone who is new, should watch his tutorials.

Makes me wonder,what a gift YouTube has been. It's like everything is on there. Trust me, everything!!

So if you are busy doing nothing, like what I usually tend to do. Try some swimming , its really good for the body. And could save your life or the life of a loved one, if something terribly goes wrong. Now, don't be afraid of water and tell me that you will only enter water once you have learnt how to swim!

No comments: