Half the fun is searching

Saturday, May 3, 2008

A dream , A bike, A victory

If you have read my previous posts ( out of some wierd coincidence!) you would know I been searching for a bike that I love. Sadly they don't make it anymore, it is Yamaha RX 135 , a 2 stroke bike that has the pleasantest of noise and a heart of a lion. After a lot of looking around for a bike that is absolutely good in condition I found one atlast. It is probably one of the last made and it is the newest I could buy. A 2005 , March made model.

I could write a thousand lines of poetry on it, but then nothing can surpass the pure rhyme of this bike. I hope God gives me plenty of nice memories on it. It did come a little expensive for a second hand bike but then it is worth it. For now I don't have much time, I need to go on a long drive again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on uer new bike Phonenix !

Will surely ask you to take me around for a ride when i visist BLR.

:-)

zaki the duckie

Phoenix said...

Hey Z

It would be my pleasure!

So which country is your abode nowadays?