Half the fun is searching

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Immortal

This is my favourite poem. Sometimes I think there are two of me, one who writes those poems, and the one who doesn't think I did.

Immortal

A silent whisper of yours i hear
like a loud noise , clear and near
My screams resonating through every part of me
calling in pain, pain too much to be real
sweat or tear hard to tell with my clothes moist,
all my vocals getting drowned in white noise
whats wrong and whats right, a clear answer i wish
lost the will, lost the fight, fight nomore can I death's kiss
You are the one to wake me from my nightmarish sleep
dig me from the deep, into the heaven with one gentle leap
without you i live half, I die half,I grapple for a life total
death shall not touch me, you shall make me immortal

No comments: